FJ - I'm ( not ) singing in the rain ......

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: FJ - I'm ( not ) singing in the rain ......
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Wednesday, May 03, 2017 - 12:13 pm:

Just had lunch at The Cafe in Fairland, Oklahoma and was served by the lovely Heather who reminds me of Audra Barkley on the 1960's western series " The Big Valley ".

That would be a beautiful version of Linda Evans for those who remember.....

A bright spot in an otherwise dismal dreary wet day ......

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Bourgeois on Wednesday, May 03, 2017 - 01:40 pm:

I would have an extra cup of coffee.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Wednesday, May 03, 2017 - 01:59 pm:

and some apple pie for desert

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Wednesday, May 03, 2017 - 02:03 pm:

Come back to Missourah !! We have lots of wet to share.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Noel D. Chicoine, MD, Pierre, SD on Wednesday, May 03, 2017 - 02:22 pm:

A beautiful woman, a piece of apple pie, and another cup of fresh brewed coffee. Three of life's simple pleasures all in one place!! Drive Carefully, Jim.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Wednesday, May 03, 2017 - 02:46 pm:

Actually I had chicken livers - that Heather recommend - that I tried but did not like ..

The food is good but the view is outstanding ...... :-)

Freighter Jim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration