Still with us?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Still with us?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Wednesday, May 03, 2017 - 07:43 pm:

Hmmm,....Bill Everett's post got me to thinking about several others,.....

Jim Thode, Ray Elkins, Alex Alongi,.....???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Wednesday, May 03, 2017 - 08:07 pm:

Ray Elkins posted several years ago that he was not going to be here anymore due to ( as I recall) changing interests. Been a while, but I don't recall seeing another post.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Wednesday, May 03, 2017 - 08:15 pm:

I do wonder about Alex. Anyone know anything?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 01:01 am:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 01:26 am:

The last post from Alex was in 2010. A Google search shows several people with the same name, so that's not much help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob from Nova Scotia on Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 07:02 am:

I looked at his YouTube channel. He posted a new video five months ago. Lots of new videos about logging! So I dare say he's alive and well. Looks healthy in his videos.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob from Nova Scotia on Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 07:03 am:

Sorry. I looked Jim thode's channel

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration