Cold family-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Cold family-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 07:38 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 07:39 am:

All bundled up and ready to go in their ride with a self-induced bitterly low chill factor!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Parker on Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 07:51 am:

Wow! I chickened out this morning in driving my '14 to the office because it's 61 degrees here! Oh well,

I wonder how long it took before he snagged the speedometer cable?

Ken in Texas

(Message edited by drkbp on May 04, 2017)

(Message edited by drkbp on May 04, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 08:11 am:

our AACA group here has a New Years Eve tour each year ...approx. 25 years ago I drove my 1917 Dodge Brothers touring at -17 deg. F. ...with enough gloves and heavy coveralls and scarf's it was okay ..still damn cold ! always an optimist ...gene french

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 08:34 am:

I'm impressed by the conditions that the curators sometimes take the cars out at the Fountainhead museum in Fairbanks, Alaska:

https://www.youtube.com/user/FountainheadMuseum/videos

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 11:23 am:

The length of that speedometer cable seems excessive.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 11:52 am:

Larry , probably a block heater plugged into the house. Bahahaha.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 12:59 pm:

If you wear the proper clothing then the Model T is a year round car. What is all of the whining about?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond-Forest, Va on Saturday, May 06, 2017 - 04:22 am:

He's actually frozen to the car....lol! Great pic!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration