OT Doggone Harley - Old Photo - T era

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: OT Doggone Harley - Old Photo - T era
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 08:17 am:

This was on the ciamag site.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 08:25 am:

I want to see him Kick start it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 08:29 am:

G. R. I can imagine him lifting a leg like he is going to kick start it but something else happening. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 09:56 am:

Not sure he can kick start it, maybe he could jump it! If I was sitting on it there would ne a lot more drool on those tanks. Yes my toung would be hanging out to!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 10:00 am:

Me too Dallas...MEEE tooo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Evan in Paso Robles on Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 10:45 am:

Looks like a sidecar frame in the background.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond-Forest, Va on Saturday, May 06, 2017 - 04:26 am:

This guy could leave that Harley in front of any bar- it would be there when he got back....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Holman on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 12:23 pm:

22-23 model J HD ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 09:10 pm:

Pretty close Dan. That drive case cover was used till early '22. The rounded tank started in '17 I believe. Definitely Harley.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration