CL Model TTs Little Rock AR

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: CL Model TTs Little Rock AR
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wes Nelson ........Bucyrus, MO on Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 08:21 am:

Found these on CL this am, I am not associated...

https://littlerock.craigslist.org/cto/6116330950.html

https://littlerock.craigslist.org/cto/6116332881.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 08:33 am:

Wow! It's great to see those.
Thanks
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 09:06 am:

Good price especially for the tow truck.

Are these in Washington State??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 09:19 am:

They're in Little Rock, Arkansas I believe Tom.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 09:55 am:

OOPS should have checked the title Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 10:47 am:

From looking at the map, they are in Washington state. I was all excited about them being in Little Rock Arkansas, as Im not far from Little Rock.... probably a good thing they are not close to me, as I really do not need any more projects..... but I really like that wrecker ....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 12:17 pm:

Eastern Washington - apple growing capital !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John McGinnis in San Jose area, CA. on Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 12:55 pm:

Neat machinery...hope they find somebody who appreciates them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wes Nelson ........Bucyrus, MO on Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 09:35 pm:

Called the number and found out these trucks are in zip 98802...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Friday, May 05, 2017 - 12:28 am:

Wenatchee is 150 miles west of Spokane. It is a sick world around
these parts. All sorts of nutters with TT trucks. Just plain sick and
wrong.

Best if everyone draws a red circle on the map and stays away.

Probably contagious.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, May 05, 2017 - 02:09 am:

Hey Mr B. Any really cheap land available near you?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Friday, May 05, 2017 - 02:26 am:

By California standards, it's ALL cheap !

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration