Fun Projects Not Accepting New Orders Right Now?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Fun Projects Not Accepting New Orders Right Now?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 08:39 am:

I went to the Fun Projects website this morning and there is a note there saying they aren't accepting new orders right now.

Is John out on vacation?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 09:08 am:

I believe Langs is taking over his business.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 09:13 am:

If so, I hope he's just closing his retail business and will continue to supply his great products to the remaining suppliers. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 11:26 am:

I asked John about that. He is OK, but overwhelmed. He lost his staff of one assistant due to the illness and death of her husband. He says, "I am working out a plan to establish a long term fix for my situation. Don't worry - all products WILL be available again very soon."

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration