Springtime comers and a young man's....

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Springtime comers and a young man's....
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 01:50 pm:

Springtime comes and a young man's fancy turns to what he has been thinking of all Winter. This old man's fancy was driving an open car today. After being "Couped" up in the Coupe all winter it was so nice to drive the Open car to Coffee today. The sun was out and birds were chirping and for me it doesn't get much better.
I'm enjoying first drives of the season with all the rest of you as it happens.
Rich

And thinking how far we have come.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 01:59 pm:

Beautiful car, Richard! Another example of how much the color of a car depends on the lighting. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 02:14 pm:

Yes Mark. Those dark colors were elusive.
Forgive the creative spelling in the title. I can edit the text but not the title. Some may be concerned.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Doris, AZ on Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 02:18 pm:

Wow, quite a transformation! The contrast between the brass and the color of the paint goes together quite well. Nice detail on the wheels. Glad you are able to get out and enjoy your first “open” drive of the season.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 02:33 pm:

I should mention the last picture is of a current yard ornament. I would love to have had that much to start with.
T's are pretty wonderful in good light.
Thanks
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 04:23 pm:

Rebirth occurs in many ways.. be it the season or a beautiful piece of history.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 08:58 pm:

What a great looking car! Glad you finally can enjoy it.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration