Model T Events in New England this Summer

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Model T Events in New England this Summer
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Jesteadt - SE Florida on Friday, May 05, 2017 - 08:22 am:

We are thinking about taking our 1914 Touring to New England this summer, together with our friends who have a 1926 Touring. We are wondering if there are any local club events/tours taking place in New England or northern New York state in late July, August, or early September.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Friday, May 05, 2017 - 08:52 am:

The Central NH Model T Club runs numerous Tours each summer - sometimes two a month

They have not listed the July, August, Sept schedule yet. Their web site is a bit behind but you can contact them thru it and I'm sure they would welcome you.

Bill Harper, an officer of the club, frequents the forum and he may be able to help

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Friday, May 05, 2017 - 09:12 am:

If you and your friends can all fit in the '14, you might take a look at HCCA events. The New England Brass and Gas is in Maine. The North Jersey/Southern Ontario tour is in Hamilton, NY. The Autoneers have events all summer long.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brad Marble on Friday, May 05, 2017 - 09:13 am:

Hi Rich:I am a member of the Central NH Model T club. We run day tours all summer and into the fall. The down East chapter of the National club, located in Maine runs a four or five day tour every year, just after Labor day, this fall it is in Belfast Maine. I will send you a link on your Email with contact information. Hope to see you on tour. Brad Marble

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Jesteadt - SE Florida on Friday, May 05, 2017 - 08:23 pm:

Thanks to everyone for the quick replies. We'll have to brainstorm it between us here and get in touch with you.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration