Got my new T tractor

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Got my new T tractor
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lonnie Smith Baxter MN on Friday, May 05, 2017 - 10:47 pm:

Put on 900 miles today to pick up this gem. I'll drop my spare engine in it and it should be ready to cruise around. Might need a front tire or a ski or something? A real cream puff.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Zachary Carrico on Friday, May 05, 2017 - 10:55 pm:

Very nice Looks to be in pretty decent shape. The seat looks quite far back -Good for the tall folk.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Friday, May 05, 2017 - 11:27 pm:

Cool

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, May 06, 2017 - 06:43 am:

Nice!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim williams Baldwinsville NY. on Saturday, May 06, 2017 - 07:41 am:

Nice conversion without the cleats you can drive on the
Grass or tarvia driveway without damage have fun.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lonnie Smith Baxter MN on Saturday, May 06, 2017 - 07:51 am:

When I picked it up I was surprised to see a bucket with all the lugs in it for the wheels. Usually once they are taken off they get lost or thrown out.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration