On E-Bay

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: On E-Bay
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Saturday, May 06, 2017 - 12:31 am:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/302306805769?rmvSB=true

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, May 06, 2017 - 03:10 am:

"Incredibly, the side mounted tool box is present..."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond-Forest, Va on Saturday, May 06, 2017 - 04:06 am:

Steve more incredibly, the tool box EMBLEM is present! MUST be a plaster cast of a ''T''. I don't see an oil drip anywhere. lol

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Smith on Saturday, May 06, 2017 - 07:26 am:

Gary, no oil drip means there is none in it! I could not resist. All in fun. TS

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eubanks, Powell, TN on Saturday, May 06, 2017 - 08:27 am:

I can see it needs a radiator right off the bat!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, May 06, 2017 - 08:48 am:

Guess you guys missed my post of this car yesterday! Far from being a "speedster", and lots of stuff to make it look more like a '15 than a '16 and also has the wrong cowl.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Saturday, May 06, 2017 - 08:48 am:

Starter ... but no generator ? Must be a battery in that "farby" box on the running board.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Clary on Saturday, May 06, 2017 - 09:29 am:

Eventually someone will buy this car. The color won't matter because they like red. They will have some family fun and enjoy a great hobby. At some point they will know what is right and wrong with their T and that they maybe paid a little too much. But they really like "matilda" or whatever they named their car. I doubt many of us could put our first T up to the scrutiny of this forum.

Andy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, May 06, 2017 - 10:00 am:

Yes, most new owners assume that everything on their cars is standard. I did. Nobody told me that. It just didn't occur to me that after ninety years or more most of these cars have some "incorrect" parts or features, and some are an absolute parts salad, either by design or accident. Forum scrutiny is one of the things that has allowed me to learn what I need to change if I want to make everything "right".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Saturday, May 06, 2017 - 11:56 am:

Nice car even has the early mag horn
Bet the reserve in 20k

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Saturday, May 06, 2017 - 12:42 pm:

Buy it now price is $17.5 Bob

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration