Repairing shop-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Repairing shop-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Saturday, May 06, 2017 - 09:31 am:

Sorry there is no Model T in this one but I think it is worth looking at.
To think what this man knew and saw during his life, is something to wonder about.
There must be a few tools in that building, but he chose the hammer to hold for this special photo.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Saturday, May 06, 2017 - 10:19 am:

I think he may be saying "I ain't gonna let no damn Yankee come in my shop and take pictures! Now move on before I use this hammer on you!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Saturday, May 06, 2017 - 12:31 pm:

He looks like a colleague of Mr. S. Claus. Even working on his sleigh.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration