O.T. Smart Kid

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: O.T. Smart Kid
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnold on Saturday, May 06, 2017 - 03:48 pm:

A proud and confident professor makes a bet with an under-performing student. The professor says, "Every question I ask you that you don't know the answer, you have to give me $5. And if you ask me a question and I can't answer yours, I will give you $5,000."

The student agrees and the professor asks, "How many continents are there in the world?" The student doesn't know and hands over the $5. The student says, "Now my turn, what animal stands with two legs but sleeps with three?"

The professor thinks very hard for the answer, but his face falls as he gives up and hands over the $5000. He says, "Wow, I lost. I must know, what was the answer to your question?"

Smiling, the student hands over $5

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration