OT: I got a Manzel Bros oiler for my Model T;)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: OT: I got a Manzel Bros oiler for my Model T;)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By The Head Light Lens Guy in California on Saturday, May 06, 2017 - 07:55 pm:

Last Saturday I picked up this Manzel Brothers company Buffallo, NY oiler at an estate sale. What do you think, I could run tubing all over the car and not hassle with oiling everything. Seriously, if you know what it is for let me know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Saturday, May 06, 2017 - 08:52 pm:

Gas tractor engine, something on the lines of a 35-70 Minneapolis?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Saturday, May 06, 2017 - 09:42 pm:

A friend of mine had one on his big Aultman Taylor tractor. Steam traction engines also used them as well as some stationary steam and gas engines. Its size and number of feeds, indicates it is for a very large engine. Lots of different manufactures used that style of oiler, so it is desireable for lots of different collectors.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Sullivan on Saturday, May 06, 2017 - 09:45 pm:

Pretty serious oiler 20 channel, maybe some big engine, marine or stationary. Dave in Bellingham,WA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By The Head Light Lens Guy in California on Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 01:27 am:

So I guess it is not ideal for a model T;)

This looks like what a 35-70 Minneapolis used. I just happen to have this one too.

I got both of these in the last month. Until I find something else to do with these I guess they will be conversation pieces.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration