Swap meet dates

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Swap meet dates
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Saturday, May 06, 2017 - 08:50 pm:

There's a chance I might be given a leave pass to attend Chickasha swap meet next year. If I can back it up with Bakersfield, it would be even better. Does anyone have the 2017 dates for each meet?

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Verne Shirk on Saturday, May 06, 2017 - 09:18 pm:

The meets have already happened in 2017. If you are looking for 2018, visit www.pwsm.com for Chickasha and go to www.hcca.org for Bakersfield. It is buried in the Calendar. Look at the HCCA National Grizzly Bear Tour and read in the posting about Bakersfield. It says April 12-14, 2018.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 05:01 am:

Thanks Verne, you can see now why I need help!

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 05:29 am:

Thanks Verne, you can see now why I need help!

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 09:11 am:

Yes, the Bakersfield info is buried. If Verne hadn't said so, I probably wouldn't have found it.

Bakersfield Tour and Swap Meet (April 12-14, 2018)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration