OT - 1907 Ford "Gentleman's Roadster"

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: OT - 1907 Ford "Gentleman's Roadster"
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Saturday, May 06, 2017 - 10:43 pm:

Ok, maybe no gentleman, but more drone work. We had an absolutely gorgeous day Saturday, one of those three or four days a year when you like to own a convertible in Nebraska.

My legs really aren't that white, the color balance must be off on the camera..... :-)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/huo8oqzaf4lahsf/Video%20May%2006%2C%205%2017%2040%20PM.mov?dl=0

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 08:20 am:

Those videos are great! I know I ask if it can fly in front and you answered that but what about beside you a few feet off the ground?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 08:32 am:

Great videos but I miss the stack music.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Warren on Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 10:21 am:

That is wonderful, Where do you get one?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Doris, AZ on Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 12:38 pm:

Enjoyed both videos. Opens up a new way to showcase our cars!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 12:54 pm:

Thanks guys. John, get which, drone or Model K? :-)

I was surprised how many brands and makes of drones are out there. DJI seems to be a favorite, and have a $500 version that gets good reviews.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Blanchard on Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 06:58 pm:

you need one of these next so you can keep your eyes on the road...

https://www.vuzix.com/Products/m100-smart-glasses

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 07:20 pm:

It would be cheaper to buy a couple of cases of beer and have a second person in the car run the drone then buy those glasses!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 09:59 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 10:03 pm:

Normally, I'm glad I live in hills with winding back roads and lots of trees and streams as well as fields. But that new gadget of yours could make me very envious; I could never use one here. Those videos are great!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 10:24 pm:

Actually Gil,.......

https://youtu.be/yAETmby3Mdo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rolf Oehman Oslo Norway on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 01:56 am:

The DJI Mavic is a beautiful little drone. Very high tech. Active track and other intelligent flight modes makes it a great camera platform. I bought one last fall. Haven't used it to film my Ford yet. Nice Rob. Color grading makes the video pop.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 07:18 am:

Gee, that's pretty impressive. But, right at the end, the tree canopy covered the whole road, and the drone seemed to get confused. Out here, a tree canopy over the road can be continuous for half a mile or more. And there sure isn't any room for the drone UNDER the canopy! So 'll confine myself to watching your great videos, and drooling.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Thursday, May 11, 2017 - 05:51 pm:

Hey Rob,

I gots me one of them their drone thingys too buts I can't seem to run both the car and the drone at the time!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration