First time posting

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: First time posting
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Pernitsky on Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 11:16 am:

Brought home a 13 touring yesterday for a Buddy. Canadian car which is a month younger than my 13 touring Canadian car. Let the games begin.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 11:23 am:

Welcome to the group. I hope you find any information and help here should you ever need it.
Congratulations on getting the '13
We would love to see pictures if you find time.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 01:11 pm:

Welcome to the forum! By all means post pictures. Be aware that the file size must be less than 250K per picture. If there is a limit on the number of pictures allowed per post, it must be large, because I have never hit it. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Kossor - Kenilworth, NJ on Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 01:43 pm:

Welcome Greg and look forward to viewing some pictures. Nice of you to help out your buddy bring home the 13 Touring. Was he already into the hobby or did you poison his mind with the Model T affliction? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Pernitsky on Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 02:29 pm:

Both of us already have 26/27 coupes that we drive often. Have attended 5 Can-Am tours over the last 6 years and signed up for this years tour in Duncan , BC , Canada on Vancouver Island.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration