Anyone going to the Norwich NY auto show ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Anyone going to the Norwich NY auto show ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Sunday, May 07, 2017 - 10:06 pm:

I have never gone to this show and was wondering if there are generally model T cars there ... and is the flea market any good.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 06:45 am:

Mark, a lot of T's show up.Good flea market,but it's a two day show,ruined cars Saturday (hot rods) good cars Sunday. If you only go Sunday, flea market is picked over. It's the best local show and the only one we attend. Depending on the weather we will take the 24 or14 (three hour drive in a T ) or the 51 Merc convertible. Maybe see you there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Donahue on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 07:23 am:

Mark/Dan, what are the dates of the show and where in Norwich is it held? That's close enough for me to make the trip for the weekend. Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 07:35 am:

Tom, attached is the link.

http://www.raocc.org/RAOCC_show.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 08:05 am:

I shall be there again this year. Picked up an awesome turtle deck last year as well as some other good parts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Donahue on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 08:25 am:

Thanks Dan, hope to see you all there!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration