Speaking of Clutter - (OT?)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Speaking of Clutter - (OT?)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 10:34 am:

While looking for my Oldfield tire photo I found some photos that will probably never make it to canvas. I thought they might be fun to see. Maybe you have some too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 11:14 am:

Not O.T. I see plenty of model T stuff in those photos

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 11:15 am:

You have a great artistic eye, Richard!

If I took any photos that good, it would be totally by accident! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 11:43 am:

Where is the yard full of brightly colored plastic children's toys ?
Where is the vinyl siding ? This old and icky simply will not do !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 12:14 pm:

OK Burger. Maybe it is the contrast that makes one thing more delightful than the other.
Some folks tell me I do see things differently than normal people but we are still married.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Fischer - Arroyo Grande, CA on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 12:33 pm:

They're all great, but my favorite is the screwdriver collection.

Dick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 12:57 pm:

"some folks" eh???? Hmmmmm. . .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 01:12 pm:

Looks very organized to me... Nice pictures! My favorite is the gear.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 10:28 pm:

I'm not so sure those are not paintings. Richard are you trying to fool us? :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration