Test

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Test
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donald Vagasky,Tucson on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 11:32 am:

battery box bottom

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Sorenson-Montrose,CO on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 12:13 pm:

Hey Donald,,,That's the same results I get...!!
Someday I'm gunna learn how the share all the photos I have of our new 26 Touring project....I take mine with an iPhone or iPad .....I had no problem back when I used a PC....
Someone will come to your rescue I'm sure...
Carl aka Slim over at "The Lazy S Ranch".....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 12:26 pm:

Maybe it went there. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donald Vagasky,Tucson on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 06:07 pm:

I am thourghly fed up with this site for posting for posting pics...........................

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jenell Larson on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 06:18 pm:

My 22

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jenell Larson on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 06:19 pm:

Guys, I think you just have to make sure your photo is under 250kb. I had to adjust the size of mine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 06:54 pm:

Correct, the file size limit per picture is 250K. :-)

As far as I know, there is no limit to how many pictures you can attach to a post, as long as each one has a file size under 250K.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Doris, AZ on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 07:35 pm:

Never had a problem posting pictures. I always resize and rename the pictures I am going to post and save them to a designated folder.

Have had good results with 960 pixels wide X 720 pixels high for large, 820 X 620 medium or 640 X 480 small. I will crop the pictures sometimes to an odd size at times as well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 07:55 pm:

I agree with Mark & Bob. It's not that hard. Also as Steve Jelf has advised in the past, it's best to make a copy of your photo before re-sizing, that way you still have the original large-file photo in case you need it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Sorenson-Montrose,CO on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 08:47 pm:

Test........Test

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 08:56 pm:

Donald, I've even figured out I can re-size pics for this forum that I've taken with my phone and phone pics are huge!
Shoot, I think even windows paint should allow a person to re-size a pic. Yes? I use Linux mtPaint.
I'm not a real computer whiz anymore and don't use windows or a mac but I'll be glad to help you if you need it. PM me.
When re-sizing, I shoot for 640 X 480 or so.
Steve, how the heck did you do that?
Jenell, beautiful Center Door.
Sweet Touring Carl.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration