Show and tell.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Show and tell.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Spadafore on Monday, May 08, 2017 - 11:40 pm:

The North Central WV Cars & Coffee started their monthly gatherings again for the year. It's mostly a gathering of muscle and performance cars, but a few classics attend as well. I missed last month, but decided to dodge the raindrops and go yesterday. The '24 gathered a pretty decent crowd of onlookers. Lots of younger guys gathered around and were asking a bunch of questions with genuine interest. I really enjoyed getting to show off and talk about the T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 12:12 am:

People do notice them, don't they? I was using the machine shop at the juco today, and the welding teacher came in from looking over my 1915 runabout in the lot and was asking about some of the details.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 12:51 am:

Nothing to see here, people. Move along ! :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration