Locating speedometer head, side light brackets and horn on 1913 firewall

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Locating speedometer head, side light brackets and horn on 1913 firewall
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles F. Bass on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 03:59 pm:

I am sure that this question has been asked and answered many times, but what is the correct location for the speedometer head on the inside, and the side light brackets and horn on the outside of my 1913 touring firewall?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 04:31 pm:

Here's a 1912 dash drawing from the Fun Projects website: http://www.funprojects.com/pdf/Speedomnt.pdf

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 04:36 pm:

And here's lots of discussion on the 1913/14 firewall: http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/118802/167038.html?1288184242

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 07:38 pm:

Well one thing for sure, the horn goes with the "bell" in the DOWN position! Looks like it's upside down, but it's not. This shows the horn and sidelights.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles F. Bass on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 09:18 pm:

Gorgeous car. Thanks for all the help. I think I have what I need.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, May 10, 2017 - 03:55 pm:

If you need the exact location for the flat mount '13 speedometer, I can help. If you have an angle mount, contact John Regan.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration