How common is this spark plug

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: How common is this spark plug
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 09:32 pm:

Lincoln 1/2" pipe
kind of cool don't see many, any one know about this, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 11:03 pm:

Pretty unusual. I think I've seen one, but I don't have any.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 11:52 pm:

I think I had seen one in about 45 years in this hobby. I tend to notice accessories with the name Lincoln because one of my longtime best friends had a '25 Lincoln for about half his entire life. I rode in it for many many miles, and drove it quite a few times when he was too tired after a long tour day.
Between that friend, and several others with early Lincoln automobiles, including Jack Passey, I always notice anything with the Lincoln name on it, related to Lincoln automobiles or not.
I would love to have a set of those on a car. For many reasons.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Wednesday, May 10, 2017 - 12:06 am:

When I got my 21 it has one installed, I think I have it some were.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Wednesday, May 10, 2017 - 09:05 am:

1st one I have had, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Wednesday, May 10, 2017 - 09:47 am:

doing a google search shows up nothing, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin on Wednesday, May 10, 2017 - 10:01 am:

Wonder if they were made for, or by Lincoln motors before being bought by Ford.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Paulsen - McPherson, KS on Wednesday, May 10, 2017 - 11:14 am:

They are actually relatively common. I've had a bunch that are NOS over the years, same core, but 7/8-18 thread. There is no affiliation with Ford or Lincoln as far as I know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Wednesday, May 10, 2017 - 09:24 pm:

I have one in my coffee can of plug but to rusted to use

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Wednesday, May 10, 2017 - 10:13 pm:

I have one that is rusted In my plug connection.Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Thursday, May 11, 2017 - 01:13 pm:

I would love to find one for my plug collection.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Thursday, May 11, 2017 - 05:40 pm:

I don't recall ever seeing a 1/2" thread Lincoln. I do have this 7/8" one. I would think they are rare.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Bond on Thursday, May 11, 2017 - 09:43 pm:

A common plug among collectors, even in 1/2 inch. I'm always amazed at how many plug collectors are out there - some with only a coffee can and a few plugs, others with massive hoards. I've been at it a long time and have a lot of neat Ford related plugs. How about posting some pictures of other collections?
Terry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Friday, May 12, 2017 - 06:20 am:

I'm not really a collector but they do accumulate.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration