Brass car Gas and Oil front/side/tail lights

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Brass car Gas and Oil front/side/tail lights
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael W. Herndon on Wednesday, May 10, 2017 - 02:32 pm:

Are reproductions of these items manufactured anymore? I looked in Langs, Macs, and Snyders and I see parts but no complete lights. I see that radiators are available but what about lights?

Thanks!

Michael

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Troy Todd on Wednesday, May 10, 2017 - 03:09 pm:

There are a few sources. Here is one. I would love to have a set to do weddings and car shows. Then I would keep the originals for national shows. They seem a bit pricey to do that.

http://www.brassauto.com/cars8.html

(Message edited by 1912Max on May 10, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Wednesday, May 10, 2017 - 05:56 pm:

Check Rootlieb's website here:

http://www.rootlieb.com/accessories.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael W. Herndon on Wednesday, May 10, 2017 - 06:21 pm:

Thanks guys. Michael

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Wednesday, May 10, 2017 - 08:10 pm:

Chaffins

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les VonNordheim on Thursday, May 11, 2017 - 12:03 am:

Wayne at Gilberts Sheet Metal (Metal Products) in El Monte Calif. makes brass lamps for early model T's. Does very nice work.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Thursday, May 11, 2017 - 12:20 am:

Wayne makes the ones that Chaffin's sells. They're nice lamps!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration