Cross Country Model T Ford in South Bend Indiana Tonight

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Cross Country Model T Ford in South Bend Indiana Tonight
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Kriegel Mishawaka Indiana on Wednesday, May 10, 2017 - 07:44 pm:

Had a good time at Fiddlers Hearth Restaurant tonight. A Model T Team driving coast to coast. Interesting T. Hydraulic brakes, Rojo? sp head, 40 SHP headers, has a hot water off the water pump preheat the fuel going into the carb Great time Thanks to the team

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Thursday, May 11, 2017 - 04:23 pm:

Rajo.

Cool car! Wish it were me doing the drive! Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, May 11, 2017 - 04:29 pm:

Great stuff! So, what was the weld repair for that I saw on your Facebook page yesterday?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Kriegel Mishawaka Indiana on Thursday, May 11, 2017 - 05:14 pm:

Mark team said they stopped by a guy who welded in the baffle at the end of the expanded exhaust. Exhaust with headers is very large (to reduce back pressure?)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Monday, May 22, 2017 - 06:50 am:

I just saw a post on their facebook site they have arrived at the end of the Lincoln highway. Very little mechanical or other problems along the way, it seems :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 04:13 am:

Yes They completed the trip. I also wished I was driving with them or had their map to do the trip myself.

Mike Vaughn has posted lots of video of their trip on FB. An Amazing trip and can't wait for the book. A slow ride across a fast country might be the title?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration