Old Photo- Pre T Ford Boiler Inspector

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo- Pre T Ford Boiler Inspector
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Skingley ......Westland, Michigan on Friday, May 12, 2017 - 09:25 pm:

I was sent this and don't know if its been posted before.......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Friday, May 12, 2017 - 09:29 pm:

I don't remember seeing it before.
It looks lie a Model S Roadster.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, May 12, 2017 - 09:30 pm:

Cool pic! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robbie Price on Friday, May 12, 2017 - 10:03 pm:

We just had our boilers inspected. Wish I would have had this picture to show the inspector.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan George Long on Friday, May 12, 2017 - 10:23 pm:

I think that's the guy that loved his job so much that he
even married an old boiler! Great photo and bad joke!
Alan in Western Australia

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eubanks, Powell, TN on Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 08:43 am:

That looks like a small force pump on the back that would be used to pressure test by filling the boiler up with water and pumping the pressure up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 09:39 am:

He should be driving a Stanley Steamer!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Skingley ......Westland, Michigan on Sunday, May 14, 2017 - 06:49 am:

The way the seat shines makes you think it was almost new.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Warren on Sunday, May 14, 2017 - 08:24 am:

Looks like a Model S

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration