Early car and a cigar -Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Early car and a cigar -Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Friday, May 12, 2017 - 11:02 pm:

Can someone here identify this car?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Martin on Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 01:20 am:

Single cylinder REO. 1905-07.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil Martin on Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 04:49 am:

Post a photo of your R.E.O David, I am not computer savy to do mine.....Neil.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 07:33 am:

Truly a horseless carriage, brass "rein rail" atop the dash board. Neat !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Martin, Sydney Australia on Sunday, May 14, 2017 - 04:36 am:

1907 Reo Model B, Gentleman's Runabout.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, May 14, 2017 - 10:11 am:

I like those little REO's....wouldn't mind having one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, May 14, 2017 - 11:36 am:

I always liked this one. One cylinder REO's are enjoyed by many but often overshadowed by the Two Cyl. ones.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration