I'm back

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: I'm back
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Boothroyd, Victoria, B.C. on Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 02:51 pm:

After 4 years I'm finally back.
I just re-joined and hope to learn as much as I can and get the T back on the road.

Regards,
Steve Boothroyd
Victoria, B.C.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 07:31 pm:

I like seeing people that disappeared return! Model Ts do have a way of getting into your system.
Welcome back!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 07:46 pm:

Nice Touring in your profile Steve!
Life sure can get in the way can't it?
My life did too for several years and now I have even more T's! :-)
Good to see you back on Track. ;-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration