OT For You Farm Toy Collectors

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: OT For You Farm Toy Collectors
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 01:14 am:

I have have the left side half of a Farmall M toy tractor. It measures 6 3/16" long. It has the "M" cast into it where it would be on a real tractor and "Made In USA" cast in the side down by the clutch pedal. There are some bits of something left on the side of the hood that may have been a "Farmall" or some other decal. On the inside where the transmission area is , the numbers 707 are cast in. There is no other ID on it as to the manufacturer. The odd thing about this is, at least to me, it is made of cast iron. I've seen lots of Farmall toy tractors made of diecast, but never cast iron. Anyone out have any info on this? If it is something that someone can use, I'd be glad to pass it along to them for the price of shipping, or just use it for a paper weight or something. Many thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 07:22 am:

i have a large collection of farm toys. i would like it. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 08:10 pm:

Charley, it's yours. PM me your address and I'll get it on the way. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 08:13 pm:

Probably made by Arcade.

I collect the blue ones. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration