ANyone from Georgia/Florida coming to Richmond Indiana in June??

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: ANyone from Georgia/Florida coming to Richmond Indiana in June??
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 10:49 am:

I am trying to find transport for a set of wheels
From Richmond Indiana to VALDOSTA. GA I THINK IT IS ON THE FLORIDA line on I75

Let me know if you can help out. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 10:53 am:

I've read Fastenal do transports of goods between their store locations if it's palleted.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 11:30 am:

Thanks Roger. I have requested a bid from Fastenal. If I use Greyhound bus I will have a 2 hour round trip to drop off the package.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration