Died and went to Heaven

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Died and went to Heaven
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Goddard on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 12:02 pm:

This was an Auction in the FARMLANDS......
Yes there are some Farms in New Jersey on Saturday.
When I saw it I almost fainted. Tons of Old Model T and A Parts, Old Signs, Tools Etc..
Plus a Very Rare "BULLDOZER" Pedal Car. Not in great shape but still sold for $1,900.00. Met some great people and a good time even though it poured all day.
NEW JERSEY

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 12:14 pm:

The only thing that would have been better is if the wife handed you $30,000 in cash as you left home and said, "Have fun!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Goddard on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 12:43 pm:

Very true Fred

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jon Crane on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 01:03 pm:

Flatland in NJ looks like it is around Bridgeton

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 01:06 pm:

It looks like fun from here. Fun is where you find it.
Thanks
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 01:22 pm:

Where are all the plastic childrens toys, baby clothes, and Precious Moments figurines ???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Goddard on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 02:25 pm:

It was in Warren County NJ.
The top most west part of the state

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 12:22 pm:

No comments about the Model A coupe with the googly eyes! Heaven would be having money in the pockets to buy one of them. I know which one I would want and it's not the ford's in the first picture. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 01:20 pm:

This auction would have been doubly frustrating for me, because if
"comes so close" to having the "right stuff", but all of it is too new.

Most auctions are nothing but junk I could not care less about. Let
the chest pounders see who has deeper pockets for all that same-old,
same-old stuff. It is easy to just have a quick look and get on my way.
This one is so close, but yet so far ! :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Goddard on Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 12:20 pm:

I can agree more

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration