Top Demensions: 23-25 Roadster

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Top Demensions: 23-25 Roadster
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 03:23 pm:

I know it's been asked before but a search doesn't give me the info I need.

The dimensions below are for a 26-27 Roadster. Are they the same for a 23-25?

Thanks for your help...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 04:48 pm:

FWIW, I found these files a couple of years back elsewhere on the forum. They are not my pictures, so I can't vouch for their accuracy. Can other members comment?

pic

pic2

pic3

pic4

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 07:25 pm:

Thanks Mark, very helpful.

I used some other measurements and I believe the bows are going to be too short- especially the front one.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration