1911 interior upholstery:anyone with original pctures

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: 1911 interior upholstery:anyone with original pctures
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george schreppler on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 05:19 pm:

looking for original pictures of 1911 seat bottom and back upholstery

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 06:02 pm:

If you have access to "Model T Ford The Car That Changed The World" by Bruce W. McCalley There is a close look at an original 1911 touring with many good pictures of the seats.

(Message edited by rich eagle on May 15, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 07:18 pm:

George-
What body maker?
What body style?

These are Beaudette

This is Hayes.

Send me your e-mail and I can send you oodles of pictures of originals.

: ^ )
Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Poffenroth on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 08:41 pm:

I can send you additional pictures of my May 9th Hayes body number 8792 with original upholstery. Drop me your email and I'll add to Keith's collection.

Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 12:32 am:

Here's Don's Hayes body front seat:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 09:57 am:

Here is Don's Back seat.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 10:09 am:

That is terrific! Now, if I can get the seat back for my '13 roadster to look that good! I'm going to be doing it myself.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george schreppler on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 09:34 am:

I can't thank you gentlemen enough for your info and pictures

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george schreppler on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 09:35 am:

I have a beaudette body and torpedo style

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnold on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 10:35 am:

seat2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 12:51 pm:

Arnold, I hate to mention this, but it looks like the center back seat cover got put on upside down. Those buttons look way too low.
I could be completely wrong though!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnold on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 07:48 pm:

I think you might be correct. I never noticed it before.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel Indiana Truck Logansport In on Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 01:19 pm:

I hear Bill drooling as I look at these pictures :-)

No Wait, that was me!!!!!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 01:34 pm:

You know it, Bob, especially that slippery one that got away and is now in Don's hands!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration