FRONTY FORD FOR PETER KABLE

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: FRONTY FORD FOR PETER KABLE
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Stokes on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 06:59 pm:

Peter,

I have just learned that you are the current guardian of this fine automobile?

I have this photo of it - taken during its visit here for the 1972 International Vintage Car Rally held in New Zealand.

If you don't already have this photo it is yours if you'd like it, to go with the car?

Fronty Ford 1972

John Stokes
New Zealand

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Kable - Kiama NSW OZ on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 02:48 am:

Thanks John,

Nope, have not seen it before, that's the second new one of the Fronty someone has sent me this week.

If I can find a way to post it here I will, normally don't use this laptop I am on at the moment.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration