Connecting rods

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Connecting rods
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ken bechtel on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 09:05 pm:

I am getting a spare engine ready for a rebuild and I'll need the rods rebuilt. any suggestions on who does good rod work ? thanks. Ken

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 09:11 pm:

You could contact Dean Yoder, he does a very nice job and closely matches weights.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 09:14 pm:

Dean Yoder or Ron's machine shop

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ken bechtel on Monday, May 15, 2017 - 09:25 pm:

Thanks for the help , I'll probably make my decision on one of these guys .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Warren on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 06:03 am:

I purchased the new rods from Snyder's When I rebuilt with a new scat crank. They were beautiful They have dippers and bolts holding on the caps. $99.00 each no exchange.You can get them inserted or babbitted.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration