One of a kind opportunity to see 60 + Model T Fords

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: One of a kind opportunity to see 60 + Model T Fords
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Lynn on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 07:17 am:

One of a kind opportunity to see 60 + Model T Fords

all in one place at the same event!

The Mile High Club in Colorado is having a gathering to celebrate 50 years of club activity.

Saturday, May 20th, 2017 11-2 pm, Admission is FREE!!

I will have my 1918 Model T there so come and say hello

and have a look at all of the other vehicles.

Adams County Museum located at 9601 Henderson Rd. (124th ave.)

Bring your picnic lunch. Hoffman Hall will be open with tables & chairs set up.

Live old-time music will be provided by Roy Hess & his Tuba Quartet.

Come and enjoy the exhibits at the Museum.

There will be coupes, tudors, fordors, centerdoors, roadsters, speedsters, depot hacks, pick-ups, TT trucks, tourings, a paddywagon, firetrucks and many more.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 10:16 am:

You failed to mention the city?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 11:35 am:

Wish I could make it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 11:38 am:

Brighton, CO
Just north of Denver

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Lynn on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 08:47 pm:

Adams County Faigrounds. Just North of Denver. Sorry guys.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Severn - SE Texas on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 12:39 am:

I just departed Denver this afternoon. Weather men were calling for snow on Friday. Take some photos if you do all get together.

Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 05:16 am:

Mark, there may be more than 60 Ts at Brighton. A bunch of T guys that have breakfast together every Saturday at Grandpas in Berthoud is planning on coming. At this point Coupes, sedans, roadsters, TTs, center doors and even a firetruck will be going down to Brighton to help the Denver club celebrate their 50 year anniversary. The group from Northern Colorado will meet at my place at 2116 Charro Ave, Longmont, for coffee and dough nuts and depart at 930AM, Ken Huson will be the wagon boss and knows all the county roads so there will be no mixing in with any traffic. It is short trip to Brighton 42 miles. There will be several pickups with their Ts on trailers that can down load if anyone has any car troubles.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 08:42 am:

Gee, a mini OCF!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Butler on Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 01:44 am:

Thanks for the invite, I was going to Denver anyway and would have missed it if you hadn't posted about it.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration