Vintage Ford and Model T Times both arrived today

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Vintage Ford and Model T Times both arrived today
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 11:45 am:

Now I will have to spend twice the time reading these neat magazines today.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 12:54 pm:

Yep, I got both of mine last week within a couple of days of each other. Both are great reading as usual, thank you to the magazine staffs of both clubs!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 02:34 pm:

Ditto to what Mark said. Got mine two days apart and by the 15th. which is early to me. Great magazines. Thanks to all the staff. It isn't easy comimg up with fresh subject matter every other month. And these are not fake news either! LOL. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 05:32 pm:

No VF yet, but today I got the Model T Times and the Stanley Museum magazine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Saylor, Citrus Heights, Ca on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 06:11 pm:

They both made to the West coast today. Great articles.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration