May/June Vintage Ford

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: May/June Vintage Ford
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john f stephens-marcle on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 03:34 pm:

Has anyone received the newest issue of Vintage Ford yet ? I really love this magazine !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 03:52 pm:

Mine came in the mail yesterday along the new Ford Times! Twice as much fun!

: ^ )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 05:13 pm:

Mine came a couple of days ago. It looks to me as if the overall quality has been stepped up a bit.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William L Vanderburg on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 05:58 pm:

Got mine today

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Sayer on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 11:05 pm:

Awesome to hear gentleman😏

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 12:49 pm:

I really like the cover shot of the B29. I'm fascinated by the big bombers from WWII & will make it a point to see this one the next time we go near Albuquerque. Many thanks to Joe Fellin for another wonderful cover picture. The rest of this issue is also really nice.

Keith

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration