Unloading the 26....

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Unloading the 26....
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Sorenson-Montrose,CO on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 08:27 pm:

It's been over a month since I got the T home but I figured out how to post photos...
This one is unloading the T out of the trailer ...Now figure out how to get a larger photo...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 09:19 pm:

And more photos for us! There's a T in your garage again! Nice.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Sorenson-Montrose,CO on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 12:45 am:

It's the Super Deluxe Touring ,factory tinted windshield...!
That's a joke ,and after I get it running the tint will be gone....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 08:10 am:

Looks straight and solid, Carl !! Looking forward to more pics

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration