Firewall dimensions

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Firewall dimensions
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Barclay in west Michigan on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 10:12 pm:

Anyone know where I can find a dimensional drawing for the firewall for a 20 coupe? Thanks for any help with this. George

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 10:45 pm:

Check with John Regan at Fun Projects.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 10:47 pm:

Unless I had an old one to copy from, I would just buy a new one. I don't recall seeing a fully dimensional drawing being posted. If someone has working drawing from the Benson then I don't think it can be posted on line, ok not sure about that but maybe someone has drawing(s) they did up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Barclay in west Michigan on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 06:54 am:

Thanks for the replies. It would probably make more sense to buy one, but I have tried to make as many parts as possible. Thanks again. George

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Sims--Reed City,Mich. on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 01:14 pm:

George, if you feel like driving to my place, you can measure my 21. Reed City, Mi.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Barclay in west Michigan on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 07:18 pm:

Jim thanks. I actually was thinking about that. Going to Gilmore this weekend so I will get a hold of you after that. George

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration