Old Photo - Oh Dear!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - Oh Dear!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 11:48 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 08:02 am:

We will warm up with some Venison Stew when we get home!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 08:16 am:

"At gunpoint, the lazy deer was forced to do sit-ups on the fender of his car"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen, South Texas on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 10:02 am:

Looks like they brought it to a bank for deposit or payment.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen, South Texas on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 10:05 am:

Hey, this works!
Typed on my new Galaxy Tab E.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 10:09 am:

Don,

Excellent! I'd pay a buck for that joke!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 10:18 am:

Oh Deer! I'm Fawned of animal jokes.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 10:23 am:

I will see you buck, and raise you two bucks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 10:24 am:

See the pretty deer. Does the deer have any dough? Yah, two bucks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 10:27 am:

I think the deer's tongue is hanging out. The ultimate indignity! I'm hope when I die, nobody leaves my tongue hanging out. (would be funny though...)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 11:09 am:

Jerry, if they tie us to a fender on our way out it won't matter much where our tongues are.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 11:16 am:

Yes Richard. We'll definitely have bigger problems than that. Still...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 11:34 am:

Sorry, but I have to do this:

Why do Model T's last so long???? ............ Because you get more "Bang for the Buck"

I guess we cannot call those fenders anymore on the Model Ts ............. we have to start calling them "Buck-Boards"

OK, again I am sorry for the bad jokes, this forum is about how to fix and make your Model Ts better ............. I guess I was just "Bucking the System"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 11:50 am:

I liked them.
Question: Do the antlers work better than horns on a Model T?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 11:55 am:

Actually the ropes on him were tied to the front and he pulled the T to town. He is just resting now kicked back on the fender. They saved some doe not calling a toe truck. You save the bucks where you can. The cars that went buy on the way to town were asked to help but they just passed the buck. 3 guys with guns headed for the bank? Thats my story and Im sticking to it. Wonder what the real story is.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By n maver on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 04:27 pm:

What do you call a deer with no eyes ?????

N

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 10:50 pm:

Do you know the difference between beer nuts and deer nuts? Beer nuts are $2.50 a pound, deer nuts are under a buck.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 11:08 pm:

Dave, Dave, Dave..........

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 11:14 pm:

What Henry? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By n maver on Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 05:14 am:

No idea :-) :-) :-)

N

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Paul on Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 06:41 am:

I see your raise and I call.

Deer Hunt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration