Model T popcorn truck-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Model T popcorn truck-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 08:10 am:

I guess the truck replaced the wagon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 08:16 am:

There was/is an operational popcorn wagon in Goffstown, NH. At least till we left the area in 04 and is probably still there. Thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 08:30 am:

Sandusky, Ohio has a popcorn wagon downtown too. Been there forever. Very popular.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 08:32 am:

Marion Ohio has a popcorn museum with poppers and wagons, carts etc.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 10:32 am:

The picture of the pop corn wagon really makes me wonder where did the driver sit? Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 10:57 am:

Back in the late '60s, a friend of mine had a Creators Ford popcorn truck just like the one pictured above. He offered it to me for $2000. He said I could make a lot of money driving it to fairs and stuff, but I wasn't interested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Horlick in Penn Valley, CA on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 12:02 pm:

Larry, I'd love to have one of those. Could you please go back to the '60's and get that one for me? I'd be happy to pay double for it!

TH

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 12:27 pm:

Here is a put together one on tbay for those that desire to get in the popcorn business :-)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1910-Ford-Model-T-Popcorn-Truck-Replica-/162516836807?ha sh=item25d6c221c7:g:A3kAAOSw2xRYkgus&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Hood -Long Beach, California on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 02:03 pm:

Terry, I know where there is one just like the one pictured in very restorable condition that just might be for sale here in Long Beach.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 04:07 pm:

Tom..I was born in Marion! Not much family left there. Ed..that cute Model T popcorn wagon has been for sale quite a long time. I really thought someone would snatch it up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Rodell, Jr. on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 10:47 pm:

The Model T popcorn truck pictured is a Dunbar.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 07:44 am:

Dunbar not dumb bear!

Anyone get that?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 08:53 am:

Nope. :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 08:55 am:

I got that.
thanks
Kicking Bird

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration