Holly NH Carbs

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Holly NH Carbs
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 10:15 am:

So I see rebuilt carbs for sale here from time to time for about $140 to $160. I also see that Lang's has them for $108. I know there is a core charge. Is it just the core charge that is driving the price? Not trying to diss anyone just want to know what the differences are.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 11:47 am:

Quicker turn around and no core required. My price includes shipping, theirs does not.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 12:05 pm:

That's a plus! When I try to get my car running I'll be looking you up!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 12:44 pm:

Thanks Plus you have the expense of mailing a core if one is required.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 01:18 pm:

I like the way you think

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 - 04:11 pm:

Tom I just wish I could remember everything you taught us last year in your class at Jacks! The carb I rebuilt during your class is running better than one I bought from a vendor!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 08:27 am:

I did purchase one of Tom's carb to use on my Centerdoor. However, the mixture adjustment on the car is not compatible with the Holly needle adjustment, therefore Tom's rebuilt and unused carb is surplus to my needs. I'd like to sell it to whomever needs it and use the money for other parts.
Is it worth $155.00 to you - postpaid in the lower 48? (comes with gasket...)

Will ship as soon as funds clear.

ds

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 08:31 am:

Missed this pic.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration