1930 Chevy 3 window

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: 1930 Chevy 3 window
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Bente on Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 12:39 am:

Bros, I'm a ford guy. There I was cruising in the runabout when I met a guy who knew a guy, short story, I have a 1930 Chevy 3 Window Coupe. You guys have been a Gods send about questions about my T, however, I think I'm on my own about this next? project, Chevy site is different.
My dream, is a pre 1914 ford, I think I'm not not lonely.
I would like like to keep the the dream alive, when I saw Harrahs collection in the late 60s. I still can smell the?
r/s Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 06:23 am:

Robert,

Several years ago - there were ChevyBarn & FordBarn.

Both were the same format as this site.

The folks that had it divorced - Miss Shelly move to Batavia, OH & continued to run it but eventually lost interest.

I used to run little box ads at the top of each forum to help out.

The guy who owns the HAMB bought both domains - started FordBarn in 2010 - did nothing to resurrect ChevyBarn.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eddy Lee Emerson on Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 08:25 am:

You're not as alone as you thought, just type VCCA and hit search and you will open the web site of the Vintage Chevrolet Club of America. Join them and you will receive their magazine "Distributor and Generator," which has about the same format as "Vintage Ford" You will find ads for dealers. The Filling Station seems to be one of the larger dealers. Ed

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 10:14 am:

While you can't use all the features on the Vintage Chevrolet Club of America's site the forums and classifieds are open you just have to sign up.
http://vcca.org/forum/ubbthreads.php/forum_summary

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration