Little Hershey Swap Meet this weekend

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Little Hershey Swap Meet this weekend
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 11:38 am:

http://www.3dsound.org/05MayCalendar.pdf

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 12:05 pm:

I'll be there vending on the White Field, spaces 5 and 6. I'm bringing miscellaneous T parts, and some '49 to '53 Ford parts including a very good 3 speed transmission (not an overdrive). Look for my TT "C" Cab truck parked on my site. Sorry, the TT is not for sale, I haul the parts for sale in it. :-)

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Friday, May 19, 2017 - 03:42 pm:

Change of plans. I'm not going to the Belvidere Swap Meet after all due to the rain forecast. The National Weather Service forecast is for 70% chance for rain beginning at 7am and continuing for most of the day, and possibly thunderstorms.

I'm not happy about this as this Swap Meet is a really nice one and I always enjoy it. Really big bummer!

I will set my sights on next year. Feel free to send me an email for any parts you might need to: cgumbinger at att dot net

Thanks, Keith

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration