1926 Model T Ford touring

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: 1926 Model T Ford touring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 12:14 pm:

1926 Model T Ford touring test drive with Hunter taking his first ride. Hunter seems to enjoy riding and I may be able to take him on some club tours this year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmJ2_7A9NFo&feature=youtu.be

Happy motoring,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 12:46 pm:

Nice !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 01:20 pm:

Warren - you surely have been "afflicted". What is this, # 3?

Time to build a new shelter for your them?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 01:23 pm:

Steve, would Shorty benefit from a harness, or has she learned her lesson? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 01:37 pm:

Either a harness or a shorter leash. Too long a tether the first time let her bail and get hurt. She was getting around on three legs for awhile, but now she's fully recovered. One of these days we'll give it another go and I'll make sure she can't get over the side. Then we'll do a canine video like Warren's. I like that camera position showing both the interior and the road ahead.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 05:15 pm:

Thanks to all who commented.

Dave you are correct, I have been afflicted, but now I know that I must take the coils out each night to prevent them from multiplying.

Steve, I am very glad to read Shorty is all better and hope she still enjoys riding with you in your T. A lot of club members enjoy taking their dogs along on our tours. Hunter doesn't seem to like the wind blowing in his face (I could try keeping the windscreen closed). I will try him in the back seat, but it will be very difficult to see how he's doing.

Happy motoring,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john f stephens-marcle on Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 05:32 pm:

Great video!!! My car is not yet road worthy, but you can bet my little Pug, Cosmo , will be a frequent passenger. In fact this little guy was a major deciding factor in choosing a body type. My other half insist on windows to keep him safe, and free from blasting wind..so we happily chose a '19 sedan (center door).Looking forward to many happy miles and memories ,just us 3 in our model T !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 08:30 pm:

My Bubs (Dayzee) used to climb up into my Crappy Lizzhe and ride with me.
Nice video Warren! And the test drive clip! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Friday, May 19, 2017 - 09:27 am:

Hey guys how about posting some photos of your Ts!

Happy motoring,

Warren

Black Thunder
Black Thunder

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration