Minnesota Area Model T Reunion, June 10 & 11.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Minnesota Area Model T Reunion, June 10 & 11.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 04:26 pm:

Please Join us for our 27Th annual Model T Ford Reunion. Open to all Model T powered Model T Fords Or earlier Pre 1909 Fords. Located at Dakota County Fairgrounds, Farmington, Mn. Tour on Saturday at 9.A.M. The Show and Swap Meet are Sunday, 8 A.M.- 3 P.M.. Model T driving skill games and fun for all. A free $100 random giveaway drawing for Model Ts still on display at 3;00. 507 458 6778.pix

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Saturday, May 20, 2017 - 06:30 am:

bttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Saturday, May 20, 2017 - 11:21 am:

This is a great event. Tour on Saturday and attend or sell at the best little Model T Ford swap meet around on Sunday. Being something to sell and get in at 7 a.m. That is what I do. I bring some good and some "lesser items" and set up at 7. You will always sell something and will find something you can use. In addition you will have a great time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Sunday, May 28, 2017 - 09:07 pm:

Make sure to mark it on your calendar. We have a lot of great things planned. You do not have to have a Model T to attend. Just come and enjoy the day. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Sunday, May 28, 2017 - 11:03 pm:

I will be there Sunday for sure, maybe both days.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison - Rice, Minnesota on Sunday, May 28, 2017 - 11:21 pm:

I'm going to do what I can to get there. Weekends are becoming busier all the time. But this is one of my favorite events of the year and I really don't want to miss it. And, the 11th is my 67th birthday so I should be able to do what I want that day.

Hopefully they'll be serving some of those delicious sloppy joe sandwichs this year. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 - 06:36 am:

bttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Thursday, June 01, 2017 - 10:40 am:

All spectators are welcome, You do not need a Model T to attend, hope to see you there rain or shine. We have indoor space if it rains, Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Saturday, June 03, 2017 - 07:17 am:

Don't forget, We want to see you there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Goodman on Saturday, June 03, 2017 - 09:13 pm:

Thinking of riding the motorcycle down from Canada for Sunday events. Any good tent camping nearby? Looks like the fairgrounds is RV only.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Sunday, June 04, 2017 - 05:00 pm:

Hi, They are set up for tent camping or other camping and motor homes and trailers at the fair grounds next to the Model T Reunion, hope to see you there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Sunday, June 04, 2017 - 05:02 pm:

Hi, They are set up for tent camping or other camping and motor homes and trailers at the fair grounds next to the Model T Reunion, hope to see you there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Tuesday, June 06, 2017 - 11:01 am:

bttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Thursday, June 08, 2017 - 07:09 am:

bttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Friday, June 09, 2017 - 12:37 am:

I'll be there on Sunday.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Friday, June 09, 2017 - 06:14 pm:

bttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Skip Anderson, Bloomington, MN. on Friday, June 09, 2017 - 07:23 pm:

Will be there Sunday with '26/'27 T parts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Friday, June 09, 2017 - 08:01 pm:

bttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Booth on Saturday, June 10, 2017 - 08:28 pm:

Any pictures from the tour today? it was definitely a hot and windy one. Someday we will have the time to go.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Sunday, June 11, 2017 - 05:46 am:

Hi, Nice tour. A bit windy. Full day today, Swap meet, car show, drawings, free donuts, cookies and refreshments at 2;00. $100 car show giveaway at 3:00.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Sunday, June 11, 2017 - 09:43 am:

Was going to leave at 7:30 this morning to swap.

However…...

Fast moving major thunderstorm roaring across state - 60 mph winds, falling trees, heavy lightning and large hail. Now entering western Twin Cities area.

Will probably be hitting Farmington within 30 minutes.

Going to wait until storm passes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison - Rice, Minnesota on Sunday, June 11, 2017 - 09:51 am:

I was going to ride my motorcycle down from North of St Cloud. About the time I would have been leaving the hail started falling. Today's my 67th birthday and I figured I'd purchase something for myself at the reunion. Now I think I'll take a nap instead. Hopefully someone will post photos.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Sunday, June 11, 2017 - 09:56 am:

Torrential rain and nickel size hail right now in Minneapolis. No wind.

Channel 11 says expect at 20 minutes or so for it to pass. In some areas where it has already passed, it rained up 1.5 inches in ten minutes.

Once it passes, no more rain until later in the afternoon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison - Rice, Minnesota on Sunday, June 11, 2017 - 10:05 am:

It looks like Farmington is about to get smacked pretty hard. Everyone seek cover and please be safe!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, June 11, 2017 - 08:19 pm:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mike G!!

And be safe all.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Sunday, June 11, 2017 - 09:19 pm:

There was a small interruption with rain, we had a large building we used for a while for the swap and show. We went back outside before noon and had a great time with driving games, swap meet, drawings, free donuts, cookies, ice cream and drinks. A lot of us did not leave until 6:30, we were having to much fun reminiscing. To bad you guys did not make it, we missed you. Thanks to everyone who came and all the ones who helped. If you live in Minnesota and stay home when it is raining, cold, windy or hot, you will be doing one heck of a lot staying home. Hope to see you next year, Bob P.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Peterson on Tuesday, June 13, 2017 - 06:22 pm:

Does anybody have any pictures to show of the reunion? Thanks, Bob.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Meixner on Wednesday, June 14, 2017 - 02:49 pm:

Only one I took

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Wednesday, June 14, 2017 - 11:42 pm:

Well, look at that line up of nice cars!
Thanks for the pic! Goll, what a beautiful backdrop. Oh yeah, this IS Minnesota! :-)
On my to-do list.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Thursday, June 15, 2017 - 12:10 am:

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration