OT - Does anyone have contact info for the top iron maker possibly from CA or OR?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: OT - Does anyone have contact info for the top iron maker possibly from CA or OR?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 05:01 pm:

I've heard of a top iron who does good work and reasonably priced, maybe on the west coast. Any recommendations and contact information appreciated...

It's time for all climate touring...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 05:06 pm:

Well with all those corn stalks in Nebraska you could just do a basket weave out of them and make your own top! :-)

How's that for being helpful

And just think I didn't even pick on you for your uto post:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 05:10 pm:

John Boorinakis
545 Dairy Road
Auburn, CA 95603
Phone 530-885-4956
Fax 530-887-0863.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 05:11 pm:

Perhaps helpful, perhaps not - a Google search on "top irons west coast mtfca" yielded these two older threads:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/506218/537875.html?1433425766

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/599638/666437.html?1471038089

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 07:06 pm:

Hey Rob,

You could wear one of these sombreros. Not only would it save the cost and hassle of installing a roof it will reduce the glare when you take drone pictures of you driving!

OH I am such a funny guy I kill myself! :-):-):-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 08:14 pm:

Denny, you are indeed a legend in your own mind.... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Friday, May 19, 2017 - 08:47 am:

Rob,

A watermelon has more hair then I do. I'm required to wear a hat at night just to reduce the moon glare!

Just having some fun with you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Friday, May 19, 2017 - 09:48 am:

I know..... and taken as such old friend.... :-)

Thanks all, I left John a message.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Saturday, May 20, 2017 - 12:58 pm:

I had John up there near Auburn make a top bow for me. Excellent work, reasonable price.
I think he spends summers in Alaska so you may have to wait a few months now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Saturday, May 20, 2017 - 01:24 pm:

John is the man for the job. He sends stuff all over the world. Great work. He took over the business from the late Ron Brown, Sr. Very comfortable with exotic tops.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Saturday, May 20, 2017 - 01:44 pm:

Thanks guys. I spent KS with JOHN yesterday. I've heard nothing but good things about him and his work. He was helpful on the phone and maybe we'll have a top and side curtains for next winter....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 02:39 pm:

I used John and he's the Best!

Besides he lives on Dairy Road...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 06:34 pm:

I think Gene's milking this one, or he's implying that John is the Cream of the Crop. . . .

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration