Exploded wiring diagram for a 1920 T with a starter

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Exploded wiring diagram for a 1920 T with a starter
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brooks Schlieben on Friday, May 19, 2017 - 02:51 pm:

I am need of a clear diagram to correct a light issue. My manual is not as clear as what I need. Many thanks in advance!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, May 19, 2017 - 02:59 pm:

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brooks Schlieben on Friday, May 19, 2017 - 06:48 pm:

Thanks, Mark!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brooks Schlieben on Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 05:10 am:

It was man vs. the T Saturday morning. Man won. After four hours, and going through the entire electrical system, my problem was a headlamp socket, which either through time or intent, had slid a fraction of an inch forward. Just enough for the plug not to sit squarely and securely inside. Now on to my next conquest - getting the rear light to work.

The headlamp would only faintly dim and nothing more. Now, it works as it should. A proper ground is a wonderful thing... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 07:06 pm:

Depending on what month you T was assembled, the cutout may have been mounted on the firewall. However, if your car is an open model, chances are it never even had a generator!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vic Patterson. Grande Cache, Canada. on Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 09:33 pm:

This was my February 1920 with a firewall mounted cutout .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vic Patterson. Grande Cache, Canada. on Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 09:43 pm:

This is my 1920 Canadian Touring with a dash mounted cutout.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration