Luray Pictures

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Luray Pictures
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni on Friday, May 19, 2017 - 06:02 pm:

Well here goes. Went to Luray and this is what I saw.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni on Friday, May 19, 2017 - 06:03 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni on Friday, May 19, 2017 - 06:03 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni on Friday, May 19, 2017 - 06:04 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni on Friday, May 19, 2017 - 06:05 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni on Friday, May 19, 2017 - 06:05 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni on Friday, May 19, 2017 - 06:06 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni on Friday, May 19, 2017 - 06:07 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni on Friday, May 19, 2017 - 06:08 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni on Friday, May 19, 2017 - 06:08 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni on Friday, May 19, 2017 - 06:09 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni on Friday, May 19, 2017 - 06:09 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, May 19, 2017 - 06:10 pm:

Robert, if you want, you can post multiple pictures in a single post, just be sure to put one or two blank lines between them so that they don't all run together. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni on Friday, May 19, 2017 - 06:13 pm:

Thanks I'll try it next time. Just wanted to get these out there for all to see.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Blancard, Fredericksburg Va on Friday, May 19, 2017 - 06:36 pm:

Late in the afternoon after most folks departed for their motels, a storm front came through with strong winds. Some canopies were not properly secured and went flying across the field. A few of us still here chased them down and tried to secure them. Not all of them survived unscathed... tent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Friday, May 19, 2017 - 06:44 pm:

Robert.. THanks for posting the pictures! I'll post some later tomorrow and I'll post them to your thread since you kicked it off.

Steve - I left around 1pm. I missed all the excitement, although I wouldn't call having peoples stuff getting messed up "excitement". :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni on Friday, May 19, 2017 - 07:27 pm:

I think the pan straightener was safe from the wind.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin on Friday, May 19, 2017 - 07:43 pm:

Thanks for posting, whish I could have went.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Friday, May 19, 2017 - 08:45 pm:

If those pan tables blew away, we'd have been talking about the Fujita scale!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Blancard, Fredericksburg Va on Friday, May 19, 2017 - 09:11 pm:

No heavy iron went airborne, just poorly secured canopies. My Civil War period tent and fly withstood the gale. It's cooled down and quite nice now. Tomorrow is supposed to be beautiful. fly

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Friday, May 19, 2017 - 10:25 pm:

Wow, that's some rust-out on that pickup bed! Looks like a GREAT swap meet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Friday, May 19, 2017 - 10:34 pm:

It is indeed a GREAT meet! It's the biggest little meet you'll ever attend. If you come to buy, you'll go home broke.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Intribus on Friday, June 16, 2017 - 07:01 pm:

We are still looking for a Hand Crank Wrecker Boom.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Friday, June 16, 2017 - 08:18 pm:

looks like meets i went to 50 years ago. charley

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration