Tickin' Through Time Hidden Turn Signal Kit terminal screw labels?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Tickin' Through Time Hidden Turn Signal Kit terminal screw labels?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken - Burien, WA on Friday, May 19, 2017 - 08:23 pm:

I bought one of these hidden turn signal kits last year:

/link{http://ronsmachineshop.com/Hidden_Turn_Signal_Kits.html}

I've managed to misplace the sticker that labels the terminal screws on the "brain box". I sent an email to the manufacturer, but this is their side business, and they're swamped with other work from all of us trying to get ready for summer. Does someone have a cheat sheet I can borrow for the weekend?

(Message edited by NinetyVoltJones on May 19, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken - Burien, WA on Friday, May 19, 2017 - 08:29 pm:

This is what I have.

Brain Box

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Vowell, Sylmar, CA on Friday, May 19, 2017 - 08:35 pm:

That's a pretty neat set up, unfortunately I bought the other kind, so I'm no help at all...wish I had seen this one first...did you check your ad...it has the terminal labels in the picture.

I've seen this thing before...try Lang's web site...they've got one of these there too, under their "lights" tag...click on the photo of the unit, it gives a very clear image of that sticker...pretty sure it's the same one you've got.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Vowell, Sylmar, CA on Friday, May 19, 2017 - 08:37 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Vowell, Sylmar, CA on Friday, May 19, 2017 - 08:39 pm:

Check Lang's site though, the pic is much clearer there, click on their pic and you can read it perfectly.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Vowell, Sylmar, CA on Friday, May 19, 2017 - 08:41 pm:

If you still can't read it...call Don or Steve Lang and ask them what it says, they're good people, they can probably tell you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Friday, May 19, 2017 - 08:43 pm:

Ken, I have the same unit I can take a pic of it and post it here if it helps.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Friday, May 19, 2017 - 08:44 pm:

Nevermind..:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken - Burien, WA on Friday, May 19, 2017 - 09:37 pm:

Lang's picture is perfect. Thank you for your help!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken - Burien, WA on Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 10:12 pm:

Success! Tail lights, brake lights, and turn signals.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration